Explore the All-New Cadillac XT4 near Newtown Square, PA
Searching for a new crossover SUV near Newtown Square – or just about anywhere in the country for that matter – has never presented so many options. Vehicles like the Acura RDX, Audi Q5, and BMW X3 crowd the streets. And now, along with these other segment stalwarts, there's a new kid on the cul-de-sac – the Cadillac XT4.
How can another luxury crossover from Cadillac compete in the already crowded crossover SUV, or CUV, segment? While we're admittedly a little bit biased here at Hill Cadillac, we think that when you consider all that the new XT4 provides, the comparison is easier than you might think. Don’t worry – we're not about to make a claim without substantiating it. So, with that said, we'd like to share our favorite aspects of the new XT4 with you. When you've finished researching, don't hesitate to contact us online or by phone at (484) 427-4129 with any questions you might have!
Cadillac XT4: Quick Specifications
Here's what you'll want to know about the XT4 from a broad-brush perspective:
- XT4 is smaller than XT5 making it more agile; it also costs roughly $7,000 less
- XT4 offers bold and energetic exterior styling and a luxurious yet sporty interior
- Exterior colors include Autumn Metallic, Shadow Metallic, and Crystal White Tricoat
- From Sedona to Jet Black to Wheat, XT4's interior comes in a shade to match your taste
- There are three trim levels from which to choose: Luxury, Premium Luxury, and Sport
- You'll find several standard safety features and driver assist technologies in this CUV
- Powerful yet efficient, XT4 lets you have your fun while also sipping fuel along the way
- XT4 is spacious despite its sporty footprint, with best-in-class rear-legroom, according to Cadillac
- Luxuries to be found in this Cadillac include massaging front seats, hands-free liftgate, & more
Having read the above, we can guess what you might be thinking: "what else noteworthy is there about the XT4?" We're about to fill you in on just about everything you'd want to know about this new Cadillac luxury SUV, broken down by category.